D.B，An Active Practitioner of Green Environmental Protection Products
Recruitment office clerk
1. Responsible for the drafting of administrative documents, meeting minutes, work reports, etc., as well as daily secretarial and information reporting work
2. Assist the department to do other auxiliary services;
3. Do a good job of coordination between the department and other departments.
1. High school education or above, administrative management or related work experience is preferred;
2. Have good communication and communication skills and service awareness. Work experience of two or more administrative assistants is preferred;
3. Work is organized, meticulous, serious, responsible, and rigorous;
4, skilled computer operation and Office office software, with basic network knowledge;
5. Familiar with office administrative knowledge and workflow, familiar with official document writing format, and capable of basic business letter writing;
6, with strong writing skills and strong communication and coordination and language skills.